The District owns a range of equipment that can be used by Groups
Located at Chorlton Scouts:
- Patrol tents x 10 (sleep 12, 45kg each, so need a van for transportation as will not fit in a car)
- Event shelters x 2 (also heavy, need a van for transportation as will not fit in a car)
- Fencing kit for 12 (requires Core Coach Certification for 12, or two coaches for 24 participants)
- Resuscitation dummies x4
- Circus skills kit
Located at 1st Withington hut:
- Trek Marlin 5 M 29 CH bikes x 4
- Trek Marlin 5 S 27.5 CH x 1
- Trek Marlin 5 ML 29 RD x 4
- Trek Wahoo 20″ wheels x 2
- 24″ wheel junior bike x 1
- Archery kit
Located at 2/88th hut:
- 9 x stop watches
- Lots of pens
- Compressed air Horn
- 6 x Christmas hats and
- 12 x Sealable collection containers
Please contact the group directly to organise collection and return of equipment.
Remember that tents and event shelters need to be clean, dry and properly folded.
Bicycles need to be clean and in full working order – if any damage occurs please let us know.